CALL FOR PAPERS
- What: Asian Business Conference & Workshop
- When: March 23rd, 24th, 25th, 2017
- Where: Osaka, Japan
- Organizer: Association of Teachers and Researchers in Asia (ATERA)
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 17th, 2017
- Submit abstracts: email@example.com
- Registration fee: $350 for presenters, $300 for grad. students, 0$ for researchers with the index score of h15 or higher.
- Conference proceedings ISBN: 978-1-5357-2632-0;
- All the accepted papers that are related to technology and society will be given 100% consideration for the publication in the special issue of the Journal of Web Based Societies indexed by Google Scholar & CrossRef.
Call for Papers
Asian Business Conference & Workshop (ABCW) organized by Association of Teachers and Researchers will take place on March 23 – 25 at the Association of Teachers and Researchers Conference Hall in Osaka, Japan. The theme of the conference is cross-cultural aspects of business with the sessions focusing on different aspects of business and IT. The event will also include a special workshop on business innovation followed by a special networking event for the participants to establish connections with the academicians from all around the world.
This peer-reviewed academic conference aims to bring together the world’s leading scholars and opinion leaders and increase our understanding of emerging scientific issues and research methodologies relating to business and IT.
ATERA believes that this academic event will surely promote better research in applied academics and facilitate networking opportunities for international scholars. The submissions should be made directly to the conference chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract Submission: Extended to March 17th
- Full Paper Submission: Extended to March 17th
- Conference Date: March 23rd, March 24th
All presenters and audience members are required to pay a registration fee to participate in this conference.
We currently accept only at sight payment ( pay at the door) . However, we will ask you to send us your plane ticket’s electronic copy in advance, to include your name and presentation title in the conference program.
- Presenters: $350
- Audience members :$200
- Graduate students: $300
This registration fee covers
- Certificate of Participation
- Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Membership of ATERA
The registration fee does not cover your dinner and hotel/accommodation expenses.
We will have conference tracks in the following areas
- Marketing & consumer behavior
- Finance & Accounting
- Business communications
Will be uploaded once the presentation schedule is finalized. You can see the tentative program below:
|08.00am – 09.00am Registration|
|09:00am – 10: 00am Parallel Session I|
|10.00am– 10.30am Morning Tea Break|
|10.30am– 12.00pm Parallel Session II|
|12.00pm– 01.30pm Lunch|
|01.30pm– 02.30pm Parallel Session III|
|02.30pm– 03.00pm Afternoon Tea Break|
|03.00pm– 04.00pm Parallel Session IV|
|04.00pm- 05.00pm Parallel Session V|
Day II : Additional sessions, the workshops, member meetings (Optional)
Day III : Networking Event, Kyoto City tour (Optional)
If you wish to present on a particular day of the conference please let us know in advance.
Notes to the presenters
-Your presentation is supposed to be 15 minutes long excluding a 5-minute question-answer session lead by the track chair.
-You will be provided a laptop (MacBook Air) connected to the internet and a projector in the conference room. You are allowed to use your own computer.
-One of the co-authors, whose names are previously submitted to the conference, should make the presentation.
-There will be someone to assist you with any technical difficulties that may happen.
-If you want your paper to be presented only at the poster session, please make sure to set up your poster prior to the start of the conference.You will be shown the assigned place for your poster when you register at the reception desk. The recommended poster size is 36″x48.”
Publication & Best Paper Opportunities
-Abstracts of all the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings ISBN:
-All the accepted full papers will be published in one of ATERA’s academic journals; namely, The Journal of Scientific Social Studies ( 978-1-5357-2636-8), The Journal of Scientific Business Research (978-1-5357-2637-5) and The Journal of Quantitative and Qualitative Studies). The unique DOI numbers will be assigned and the articles will be submitted to Google Scholar and CrossRef.
-All the accepted full papers will be given full consideration for publication in the International Journal of Web Based Societies (listed on Google Scholar, CrossRef)
-Best paper award in each sub discipline will give a chance to a number of conference participants to win the prize.
-Best Poster award will be awarded separately.
The following countries can gain entry to Japan without a visa.
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep., Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, U.S.A, United Kingdom and Uruguay
If your country is not listed above, you need to apply for a visa. Those whose papers are accepted to be presented at the conference will receive an “acceptance letter.”
The conference will be held at the Association of Teachers and Researchers Conference Hall in the heart of Osaka.
The conference hall can be easily accessed from the Kansai International Airport (about 50 min. bus ride) and is only a train stop away from Shinsaibashi.
Address: Osaka-Shi Nishi-Ku KitaHorie 2-2-24-7th Floor
- Osaka is the 2nd largest city of Japan.
- Osaka is chosen as the worlds 3rd most safe city.
- Osaka is only 35 minutes away from Kyoto and a 2.5-hour bullet train ride from Tokyo.
- Osaka has the population over 10 million.
- Most of Osaka was destroyed during WWII.
- Osaka is home to Universal Studios Japan, Osaka Castle, Dotonbori, Tsutenkaku, Shitennoji and Kaiyukan (one of the largest aquariums in the world) .
- Most of famous Japanese comedians tend to be from Osaka.
- Osaka has many local dishes such as takoyaki and okonomiyaki.
- Osaka is home to famous teams (e.g. Hanshin Tigers Baseball team) and world wide known universities (e.g. Osaka University).
Submission and Registration
2- All abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
3- We only accept on site payment for registration (pay at the door). We will tentatively register you for the conference once your paper is accepted for the conference.
Join us in Osaka and meet with the growing body of global researchers. email@example.com