Call for Papers
The 3rd International Social Sciences & Technology Conference (ISTECH3) organized by Association of Teachers and Researchers in Asia will take place on May 26-28 at the Association of Teachers and Researchers Conference Hall in Osaka, Japan. The theme of the conference is emerging challenges in the 21st century and will cover different areas from natural sciences and social sciences. We invite academicians and scholars from all the relevant disciplines to submit their papers and ongoing research findings to this stimulating and exciting conference.
This peer-reviewed academic conference aims to bring together the world’s leading scholars and opinion leaders and increase our understanding of emerging scientific issues and research methodologies relating to natural sciences and social sciences.
ATERA believes that this academic event will surely promote better research in applied academics and facilitate networking opportunities for international scholars. The submissions should be made directly to the conference chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract Submission: Extended to May 15th
- Full Paper Submission: Extended to May 1st
- Conference Date: May 26th
- Presenters: USD300.-
- Audience members : USD200.-
- Graduate students: USD250.-
- Payment Procedure
You can pay by credit card or pay at the door. If you would like to pay at the door, we will ask you to send us your plane ticket’s electronic copy in advance, in order to include your name and presentation title in the conference program.
This registration fee covers
- Certificate of Participation, Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy), Lunch (Halal and Vegan options available), Refreshments, Membership of ATERA
Attendance and Payment Policy
- If your paper is accepted either for presentation in the conference or publication in the conference proceedings, at least one author must attend the conference.
- In the case of multiple author attendance, each author must register and pay the conference registration fee
- Whether attending partially or in full, all conference attendees must pay the registration fee in full.
- An official receipt for the conference registration fee will be provided by ATERA officials on the first day of the conference upon receiving the payment.
- The registration fee does not cover your dinner and hotel/accommodation expenses.
We will have conference tracks in the following areas
- Social Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Sustainability & Environment
- Computer Sciences
- Arts & Humanities
- Advanced Research Methods
Will be uploaded once the presentation schedule is finalized. You can see the tentative program below:
|08.00am – 09.00am Registration|
|09:00am – 10: 00am Parallel Session I|
|10.00am– 10.30am Morning Tea Break|
|10.30am– 12.00pm Parallel Session II|
|12.00pm– 01.30pm Lunch|
|01.30pm– 02.30pm Parallel Session III|
|02.30pm– 03.00pm Afternoon Tea Break|
|03.00pm– 04.00pm Parallel Session IV|
|04.00pm- 05.00pm Parallel Session V|
Day II :
Member meetings (Optional)
Day III :
Osaka City tour (Optional)
If you wish to present on a particular day of the conference please let us know in advance.
Notes to the presenters
-Your presentation is supposed to be 15 minutes long excluding a 5-minute question-answer session lead by the track chair.
-You will be provided a laptop (MacBook Air) connected to the internet and a projector in the conference room. You are allowed to use your own computer.
-One of the co-authors, whose names are previously submitted to the conference, should make the presentation.
-There will be someone to assist you with any technical difficulties that may happen.
-If you want your paper to be presented only at the poster session, please make sure to set up your poster prior to the start of the conference.You will be shown the assigned place for your poster when you register at the reception desk. The recommended poster size is 36″x 48.”
Publication & Best Paper Opportunities
-Abstracts of all the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings with a unique ISBN.
-All the accepted full papers will be published in one of ATERA’s academic journals; namely, The Journal of Scientific Social Studies ( 978-1-5357-2636-8), The Journal of Scientific Business Research (978-1-5357-2637-5) and The Journal of Quantitative and Qualitative Studies). The unique DOI numbers will be assigned and the articles will be submitted to Google Scholar and CrossRef.
-All the accepted full papers will be given full consideration for publication in the International Journal of Web Based Communities (listed on Google Scholar, CrossRef).
-Best paper award in each sub discipline will give a chance to a number of conference participants to win the prize.
-Best Poster award will be awarded separately.
Please check the following links for visa information:
Those whose papers are accepted to be presented at the conference will receive an “acceptance letter.”
The conference will be held at the Association of Teachers and Researchers Conference Hall in the heart of Osaka.
The conference hall can be easily accessed from the Kansai International Airport (about 50 min. bus ride) and is only a train stop away from Shinsaibashi.
Address: Osaka-Shi Nishi-Ku KitaHorie 2-2-24-7th Floor
Toyoko Inn Shinsaibashi (about 2-minute walk from the venue)
Via Inn Shinsaibashi (about 2-minute walk from the venue)
Daiwa House Roynet Yotsubashi (about 3-minute walk from the venue)
Nikko Hotel Osaka (About 5-minute walk from the venue)
- Osaka is the 2nd largest city of Japan.
- Osaka is chosen as the worlds 3rd most safe city.
- Osaka is only 35 minutes away from Kyoto and a 2.5-hour bullet train ride from Tokyo.
- Osaka has the population over 10 million.
- Most of Osaka was destroyed during WWII.
- Osaka is home to Universal Studios Japan, Osaka Castle, Dotonbori, Tsutenkaku, Shitennoji and Kaiyukan (one of the largest aquariums in the world) .
- Most of famous Japanese comedians tend to be from Osaka.
- Osaka has many local dishes such as takoyaki and okonomiyaki.
Osaka is home to famous teams (e.g. Hanshin Tigers Baseball team) and world wide known universities (e.g. Osaka University)
This event is organized in the spirit of connectedness, as 2017 is an imperative time for international scholars to reengage in shared dialogues towards implementing world-leading research and generate world-changing impact. We believe we can better understand different mindsets when we immerse ourselves into different cultures. The Japanese Tea ceremony that represents respect, harmony and simplicity, crucial symbolic elements of Japanese culture, will give you a better understanding of our intricate history, valued social principals and holistic way of life. By learning about Japan and its people, you will be immersed in different perspectives and approaches that are unique to this country.
Submission and Registration
2- All abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
3- We only accept on site payment for registration (pay at the door). We will tentatively register you for the conference once your paper is accepted for the conference.
Join us in Osaka and meet with the growing body of global researchers. email@example.com
Some accepted papers that will be presented at this conference.
- Does complementary assets affect procurement situation and risk to buyer’s performance?
- Marketing public relations on social media: The new communication strategy of alcohol industries for young consumers in Thailand
- Sharing nest program: The jewel of empowering education performance
- The guidelines of human development administration toward ASEAN community: Case study of higher education institutions in deep south of Thailand
- Incentive analysis for sharing private data in wearable technology