- In social situations, I have the ability to alter my behavior if I feel that something else is called for.
- I have the ability to control the way I come across to people, depending on the impression I wish to give them.
- When I feel the image I am portraying isn‟t working, I can readily change it to something that does.
- I have trouble changing my behavior to suit different people and different situations.
- I have found that I can adjust my behavior to meet the requirements of any situation I find myself in.
- Even when it might be to my advantage, I have difficulty putting up a good front. (R)
- Once I know what the situation calls for, it‟s easy to regulate my actions accordingly
Japan Conferences Education Events Symposiums Conventions SCOPUS Buddhist Youth Psychology Business